sfbay: Cheap flights to Switzerland?

From: Marc Pidoux <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:18:31 -0800

[we just had several messages regarding cheap flights which can be
 found in the archive: http://www.swiss-list.com/mailing/swiss-list/2005/
 The Moderator]

With 2 friends, we want to fly in Switzerland in few weeks for a quick
gateway (4-5 days). We can take off from either San Francisco, San Jose
or even Los Angeles and the best would be to land in Geneva but Zurich
would be fine too.

Anybody knows about the current cheapest fares currently possible? We
are 3 students and Swiss charges around 2200 CHF per person, way too
expensive !

Thanks,

Marc