sfbay: EuroCircle SF LIVE: Cuban Night at Rasselas, March 31

From: EuroCircle Information <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 08:45:48 -0800

What about meeting all kinds of Europeans from all over the world??

Join your European Circle for a Cuban Night featuring an authentic 8-piece Cuban band. The band extraordinaire Tito y Su Son de Cuba will bring you Cuban Salsa and Som in a Jazz Club perfectly set up for live music.

The event will take place at Rasselas, one of the few beautiful and classy jazz clubs in San Francisco. As always, the event will start at 18:30 and we will provide great-tasting appetizers in both rooms. We will need to check IDs, so please remind all of your European guests!

WHEN: Thursday, March 31st, 2005, 18.30
WHERE: Rasselas, 1534 Fillmore St. @ Geary, San Francisco, CA 94115
PARKING: http://www.japantown.ws/top.html (!cheap!)
MAP: http://www.rasselasjazzclub.com/contact.htm
PHONE: (415) 346-8696
COVER: $12 if you RSVP on time, $15 at the door (space permitting). Selected volunteers are exempt from cover! Cash bar, Cocktails, Wine, & Beer.

VOLUNTEERS: For volunteering questions, please contact Lisa at lisa_at_eurocircle.com

REGISTER for this great event at
http://www.eurocircle.com/eurorsvp/index.php?eid=1137

Retrieve password at
http://www.eurocircle.com/login/forgot.php?eid=

RSVP ends Wednesday, March 30th at 15.00 or when FULL. Remember to register each and every friend you bring by name, country and company!!

We look forward to seeing you next week!

Joerg, Lisa, Andrea & Sebastien
EuroCircle San Francisco
http://www.eurocircle.com

EVENTS CALENDAR: http://www.eurocircle.com/events
New York, March 23 Fashion event http://www.eurocircle.com/Katwalk
Campania/Amalfi Coast tour June 30 http://www.eurocircle.com/Campania
PICTURES: http://www.eurocircle.com/pictures
MEMBERSHIP: http://www.eurocircle.com/membership.html

PS. If anyone has SUBSTANTIAL experience of implementing/modifying phpbb.com with a database and can just tell me some words of wisdom/experiences what not to do etc I'd be eternally grateful