sfbay: Selling car

From: romain rossier <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 23:06:15 +0100

Hi everyone,

I am selling my Corolla 2001 CE Sedan.
I now use public transportation and City CarShare.

Automatic, 4 cylinder, 1.8 L
49,562 miles, freeway driving
black 4-door sedan, tan interior
gas mileage: 29 mpg city, 33mpg highway
clean title, I am the original owner. No accidents. Have meticulously
maintained this car at all intervals recommended by manufacturer’s manual.
I have all the paperwork.

Air conditioning
CD player
Power steering
Front wheel drive
Dual front air bags

4 Brand new Bridgestone tires
Passed smog inspection
Passed maintenance inspection at Firestone Service Center 1/05

VIN 1NXBR12E91Z511371

For picture you can look at:

http://www.craigslist.org/sfc/car/59498213.html

Asking price: $8700.00
If interested, please contact: rrossier_at_hotmail.com

Romain Rossier