sfbay: German / French lesson Exchange

From: Rebecca Bauman <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 2004 13:45:06 -0800

Hi all,

I am looking for someone who would like to receive French lessons in
exchange for some German lessons (Swiss-German is OK, too, as long as it's
not Wallis Swiss-German! ;)

I have taken one semester of German while I was at the EPFL, and continue to
understand pretty well. (ie. I can go shopping in Luzerne pretty
effectively)

My French is fluent, as I did my schooling in Lausanne.

I am a 26 year old business woman working often in Europe and needing to
expand my German to help with some marketing efforts being made over there.

Email me if you are interested!

If you want to, I will also consider paying rather than an exchange of
French for German.

thanks,

Rebecca Bauman