RE: sfbay: Next week Thursday 8PM: Swiss-list Talks in the South Bay

From: Eric Debes <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:30:30 -0800

Hi,

Just a reminder for our Swiss-list talks on Thursday night.
The conference room is far from being full with the people who RSVP'ed so
far, so feel free to still send me email if you want to join.
This event is open to everybody and the topics of the talks should be
interesting to a large number of people.

Best Regards,

Eric