sfbay: Swiss Nanny Wanted

From: Martina Frank <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 00:03:58 -0800

SWISS NANNY WANTED FOR SAN FRANCISCO FAMILY

Hi All,

We are looking for a full-time nanny (45+ hours/week) for our 12 week old
twin girls Simone and Alessandra. Born and raised near Zurich, I have been
living in San Francisco for 12 years and plan to raise our children
bilingual (my husband is from the Bay Area). So we are looking for a local
SF Bay Area nanny who speaks Swiss German as her native language, is caring
and nurturing and ideally has twin experience.

Job responsibilities include:

Work with stay-home mom (for first six months to a year) in providing full
care for the children;
Light housekeeping;
Errands, including grocery shopping;
Meal preparation as needed and laundry for the family.

If you are interested in the position and have lots of stamina, are
trustworthy and loyal, and have an open world view, please send your resume
to martinawf_at_earthlink.net or call me at (415) 242-3460.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Martina Frank