sfbay: For Sale: 1997 Ford Escort LX Sedan 4D

From: Julien Mercay <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2004 22:04:14 -0800

Hello,

I am selling my 1997 Ford Escort in good condition. This was my commute
car, and I put about 30 miles daily on it, with an occasional trip to LA
and Tahoe. This is an efficient car, with an estimated 30 miles/gallon.
A full tank lasts for about 280-300 miles (city/bay area highways), and
330 miles on fast highways.

This car is perfect for commuting to work, with a spacious trunk: The
back seat folds down and I can easily put my mountain bike, 2-3 pair of
skis or gear for 3 divers.

More information and pictures at:
http://www.scdi.org/~jmercay/sale/escort/

Julien