sfbay: I wish to buy household items (tables, chairs, etc)

From: Chris Cavigioli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 6 Nov 2004 10:03:16 -0800

It's been quiet recently on swiss-list of people moving back to Switzerland
and selling their stuff in the SF Bay area.

I am moving into a new house in SAN MATEO and therefore seeking household
items for sale in the Bay Area. Anyone out there selling or giving stuff
away?

Chris Cavigioli
Director of Product Marketing

Silicon Valley: