sfbay: German speaking Nanny needed

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 15:13:45 -0500

Full Time Nanny needed Mon-Fri (mountain view)

We have an immediate nanny position available for someone interested in a
stable 3+ year position. We are blessed with two happy and healthy newborn
twins (3 months), and an active 3 year old boy. Our babies are surprisingly
easygoing and quiet. Our older son loves playing with trucks, trains, and
drawing. He attends preschool 2 days per week, but will be increasing to 5 days
per week by the time he is 4.

The position would be approximately 45 hours per week. Monday - Friday 8:30 -
5:30. We offer a competitive salary with the option of medical/dental benefits.
We live in a quiet neighborhood in Mountain View near Palo Alto and Los Altos.
We are within a short walk to several playgrounds, a library (with story time).
We are also close to public transportation (Caltrain), and the freeways.

Our normal routine is for the kids to play in the playground in the morning.
There are many neighbors with nannys who also play at this time. Return home
for lunch/naptime, and play in the back yard in the afternoons.

Our ideal candidate is CPR trained (or willing to take the class), and
Trustline certified (or willingness to become), and a valid US worker. She is
also fluent in English (German a plus) and experienced with twins. She has
previous childcare experience, but willing to adhere to our schedule, routines,
and childrearing techniques.