sfbay: 1995 Plymouth Voyager SE Minivan

From: Tobias Somary <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 13:54:55 -0700

[Message redirected to sfbay_at_swiss-list.com, the moderator]

CHRYSLER/PLYMOUTH MINIVAN 1995,SE V6 3.0 Liter, 7 seats, 3 doors, automatic,
air-conditioning, radio/cassette, power windows, power door locks,
cruise/speed control, dual front air bags, privacy glass, good condition,
clean, 119,000 miles, blue outside, gray inside, well maintained and
serviced.

See attached pics.

We paid $3,600 one year ago and are now selling it for $2,400 OBO.

We're selling the car since we're leaving the country to move back to
Switzerland. We never had any trouble with the car and we traveled quite a
bit (over 10,000 miles). We had the car checked out by a mechanic one month
ago and the inspection was fine. There are some very small patches of color
peeling of on the passenger side resulting from a parking exercise of the
previous owner. The power door locks do not work on the driver side.

Call or e-mail me if you're interested.

Tobias
______________________

Tobias Somary
111 McFarland Ct., Apt. D
Stanford
CA-94395, USA
Phone: (650) 498-0863
 <mailto:somary_at_stanfordalumni.org> somary_at_stanfordalumni.org

+++++++ KILLMIME removed the following attachment(s):
+++++++++ 05_03.JPG: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), 300 x 300
+++++++++ 06_04.JPG: JPEG image data, JFIF standard 1.01, resolution (DPI), 300 x 300
+++++++++ part2: HTML document text