sfbay: 1991 Honda Accord LX

From: Nico Ghilardi <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 10:08:10 -0700

Hi all,

I am selling my 1991 Honda Accord LX. It is a great, reliable car, which
I am selling only because I needed more space for my growing family.
Otherwise, I would keep it, because I am sure it is going to last many
more years. Check out the URL below for the specifics and some pictures.

http://home.comcast.net/~nicoghilardi/honda.htm

Nico

--
Nico Ghilardi, Ph.D.