sfbay: Car for sale - NISSAN SENTRA 1998 GXE - $ 3'990 OBO

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 12:05:30 -0500

[Message redirected to sfbay_at_swiss-list.com, the moderator]

I am leaving San Francisco soon. My car is for sale. Here are some features:
- automatic
- color silver
- 77'000 miles
- power windows
- A/C
- power door locks

This car is located in San Anselmo and is in great condition. Please call the following numbers:
(415) 788 2272 ext. 101 (office)
(415) 459 4542 (home)