sfbay: Jodel Mass in San Francisco

From: Trudy May <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 09 Jul 2004 14:43:23 -0700

[Message redirected to sfbay_at_swiss-list.com, the moderator]

I represent the Swiss Singing Society of San Francisco and we will be
hosting a "concert" by a guest chorus from Switzerland later this month.
Rosmarie Levy with the Swiss Consulate referred me to your resource. Would
this listing be of interest to you?
Trudy May-Moesch
Home: 415-647-7286
Office: 415-422-6615

Swiss Jodel Mass
Thursday, July 29th at 7:00 pm, Jodelchorli Berneck from St. Gallen,
Switzerland, a 20 member folk music ensemble (with Alphorn) will perform
during Mass at St. Ignatius Church, Fulton and Parker Streets, San
Francisco. This is a rare opportunity to hear a truly unique musical
worship and cultural tradition from Switzerland. For information, call
282-0507 (eves) or email: may_at_usfca.edu .