sfbay: Job opportunities for java developers and IT architects

From: Anisha Weber <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 8 Apr 2004 15:03:53 -0700

Hello, my company, Primitive Logic (www.primitivelogic.com -- based in San Francisco, California) is hiring java developers and IT architects. Please spread the word and have people send their resumes to me (anisha.weber_at_primitivelogic.com).

Introduction blurbs from our website:
Primitive Logic is a unique company. We celebrate our individuality in the services we provide, the work environment we have created, and the way we do business. Founded in 1984 as The Communications Group, we have successfully been doing business for 20 years.

We specialize in combining technologies and products to achieve optimal results. We have a breadth of experience integrating technologies such as J2EE compliant technologies, XML, Java, C++, LDAP compliant technologies, content management, workflow, data warehousing and more. Please visit "Our Services" page (http://www.primitivelogic.com/services.html) and/or our "Offers Overview" page (http://www.primitivelogic.com/offers/offersoverview.jsp).

Our success in these areas is evident by the number of satisfied clients we have. Many of our first clients, like Bank of America and Charles Schwab, continue to call on our services today. In fact, most of our current clientele have been introduced to us through the referral from previous successful projects. Some of our clients include Commerce One, DHL Airways, General Electric, Kaiser Permanente, Calpine, Wells Fargo, VSP, Safeway, and Library of Congress among others.

Thank you, Anisha Weber