sfbay: part time position available

From: ****************** <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 11:52:43 -0800

Trilingual Assistant (French, Spanish, and English)

Nagano & Bertoni LLP
Law Office

Our office provides corporate, immigration, wills & estate planning,
trademark, and copyright legal services to the public.

Our attorneys speak French, Spanish, English, and Japanese.

Qualifications:

Ability to read/ write / speak in French, Spanish, and English. Additional
languages a plus.
Ability to translate between languages quickly and accurately.
Proficiency with programs such as Microsoft Word, Excel.
Knowledge of HTML / experience with the web.
Ability to handle multiple tasks at once.
Self motivated.
Ability to assess priorities.
Ability to execute projects on time / and without constant supervision.
Professional demeanor and punctuality a must.
Eagerness to learn legal principals.
Eagerness to learn and grow with job duties.
Enthusiasm.

Position description:

We are a law office of two young attorneys, both UC Berkeley alums. We are
an environmentally conscious and socially progressive firm.

We provide corporate, immigration, estate planning, and some intellectual
property services to the public.

We are looking for someone to join our team.

General job duties:
Job duties will evolve based on the person's abilities.

Assist attorneys in responding to client requests for legal advice, etc.

Some paralegal duties, such as legal research, based on ability.

Once a month or so, applicant will be asked to go into downtown S.F. to file
some papers. (Travel costs will be reimbursed.)

We will encourage you to understand the law involved.

Some office management work, such as ordering supplies.

Perfect position for someone interested in the law. Our office is a block
away from the downtown Berkeley BART station.

Minorities, women and LGBTs are encouraged to apply.

*Our offices are on the second floor, up a flight of stairs. There is no
elevator.

Additional information:

Locations : Berkeley,CA, United States
Percentage travel : No Travel
Position starts : Not Spec.
Hours : 10 - 20 ; 2-3 days a week.
Openings available : 1
Salary range : $10 - $15
Work Types : PartTime, Regular, Fall, Winter, Spring, Summer

Contact information:

46 Shattuck Square, #15
Berkeley, CA, United States 94704
Fax : 510-588-5462

How to apply:

Please submit a resume and three professional references via fax or e-mail.
No phone calls, please.