sfbay: Reminder: 1st San Francisco - Berkeley Swiss List Stammtisch

From: Eric Debes <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 10:51:26 -0800

Swiss-list members of the Bay Area,

Our next Stammtisch event will take place on Monday at Jupiter in
Berkeley, starting at 7PM. I hope many of you can make it.

Due to this new event in the San Francisco / Berkeley area taking place
every third Monday of the month, we will move the South Bay Stammtisch
to the first Tuesday of every month. Here are the dates for the next
events:
Tuesday April 6, South-Bay Stammtisch at Gordon Biersch in Palo Alto
Monday April 19, SF/Berkeley Stammtisch
Tuesday May 4, South-Bay Stammtisch
Monday May 17, SF/Berkeley Stammtisch
Tuesday June 1, South-Bay Stammtisch
Monday June 21, SF/Berkeley Stammtisch
The locations of the events will be sent in future emails. BTW, if you
have any suggestion for a place where we could have drinks for a couple
of hours and then a dinner, don't hesitate to send me email.

Eric