sfbay: Nanny wanted!

From: Uschi Joshua <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:22:11 -0800

We are looking for a part-time, live-out nanny for our two children, 5
1/2 and 7 years of age, in Redwood Shores, Monday through Friday
afternoons until early evening (flexible hours possible).

We need an experienced, fun-loving, caring, responsible nanny, who would
become an integral part of the family as we value a long-term
commitment. The ideal candidate has had experience as a nanny, or
credentials in early childhood education or as a teacher and should be
fluent in English or German and Spanish. If you are matching above
profile or if you know anybody who does we would love to hear from you.
Please call Uschi Joshua, 650-670-0115. Thank you.