RE: sfbay: tax accountant

From: Diana Glocker <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 10:01:04 -0800

Dear Madeleine,

Although not near Fremont, Crista Lucey of Spott, Lucey and Wall has
done a wonderful job for us (small business owners) at a very reasonable
price. She has many international clients, and quite a few from
Switzerland. We do most of our work together over the internet and
telephone, but I also really value the face to face meetings where we
plan and problem solve. Her contact information is:

Crista Lucey
Spott, Lucey & Wall
601 Montgomery St., Suite 777
SF, CA 94111
(415) 217-6900
Crista.Lucey_at_SpottLuceyWall-CPAs.com

If you would like a more detailed referral, please feel free to email me
your telephone no. and I would be happy to tell you more.

Diana Glocker