sfbay: Fondue in Oakland Feb 22, 04

From: Hansjurg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 21:45:07 -0800

Dear Swiss-list members and friends,

Please join us for our traditional fondue, Sunday February 22th,
starting at 6:00pm, at the restaurant
"Par Toutatis", 719 Washington Street, in Old Oakland. Salads will be
served family-style as an appetizer,
followed by a fondue half Gruyère, half Vacherin Fribourgeois, prepared
by members of the Swiss-List in
collaboration with Eric, the owner, who welcomes us in his restaurant
reserved for us for this special event.

Price: $20, TAX AND TIP INCLUDED (drinks excluded).

Please note that some Fendant from Valais will be on the wine list,
exceptionally for this event!
Also, desserts "a la carte" will be available if you feel like tasting
the delicious crepes of Eric Leroy.

Please RSVP, space is limited (restaurant is reserved for our party
with max. capacity of 40 persons).

The organizers:
Olivier Coquoz
Hansjürg Jost