sfbay: Help needed

From: Madeleine Gross <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 20:52:21 -0800

Dear all,

I am posting this add on behalf of my husband who is in need of some
help for his business. If yourself or anyone you know would be
interested, please contact us immediately.

>"I am looking for assistance from an electrical engineer (or
>similar) with the following project:

I am looking for someone who could design and fabricate a simple
self-contained circuit as a back-up protection for a pressure
transducer. I have developed an instrument that makes precision
measurements of the hydrogen sorption properties of materials. It
measures pressure over two ranges 0-100 psi and 0-3000 psi. A
pneumatic valve opens and closes to protect the low pressure
transducer from being over-pressurized. This valve is controlled by
24v 60mAmp solenoid valve.

>I would need a circuit that would take the output of the
>high-pressure transducer (0-10 volts) and open the low-pressure
>valve circuit at a pre-set pressure (ie adjustable trip range of
>100-300 mv). It is important that the impedance of the circuit is
>such that it will not alter the output of the high-pressure
>transducer.

I am looking for someone to design and build 10 of these circuits (1
of them by February 6th). Fees would be discussed at the time of
contact."

We would appreciate your help if you have any ideas of who would be
interested in such a project.

Thank you,

Madeleine

--