sfbay: job help

From: faery sonic <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2004 20:08:02 -0800 (PST)

[Message redirected to sfbay_at_swiss-list.com, the moderator]

Hello everyone,

I finally received my work permit and I was wondering
if somebody had any suggestions/tips to help me find a
job. I've been in SF for almost 7 years now. I've had
many under the table jobs (waitress, coffeeshop etc).

In Switzerland I worked for Zurich Life insurance Co
for 5 years as an office manager.
I don't mind starting with an entry level position, I
just don't kow how to get started here.
I live in the city.

Thank you
Marie