RE: sfbay: traffic ticket

From: Michael Rys <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2004 14:41:00 -0800

I once got a stop-sign ticket on Stanford's campus (which was incorrect,
but I lost anyway, long story...), that I fought. Just by fighting, they
lowered the fine from over $110 to $84 (note that was in 1997, don't
know about now). Also, was the ticket handed by an officer or by a
camera? If the former, if the officer does not show up when you contest,
you may be let off.

Traffic school itself is not that bad (besides the wasted time).

Best regards
Michael