sfbay: large transformer for sale (4000W 110V/220V)

From: Chris Cavigioli <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 15:40:41 -0800

I saw this on the German-American Business Association email reflector.
Perhaps it's of interest to someone here from Switzerland.

-------------------------------------
   Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 15:32:26 -0800
   From: Charles Hage <chage_at_jchage.com>
Subject: Returning to Germany

Hi,

We are returning to Germany and selling our car and German TV Satellite
system. See:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/charleshage/

Also selling a 4000 Watt transformer 110V to 220V used to operate a
German Miele Washing machine.

Charles