sfbay: Laternenfest in San Francisco

From: Peter Buettner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:27:14 -0800

The German School of San Francisco invites children and adults to a
Laternenfest (Lantern Parade). The event takes place Sunday, November 9
at 6:00 p.m. at West Portal Playground in San Francisco. Our
Laternenfest has a long tradition in San Francisco. After dark, we will
parade our lanterns through the street and sing traditional Lantern
songs. Food and drinks are served afterwards. Don't forget to bring you
lantern!

More information about our Laternenfest can be found at
http://germanschool.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.lanternfest.

Viele Grüße,
Peter Buettner
GSSF President