sfbay: Housing

From: Dominik Fleitmann <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 15:16:31 +0200

Hi all,

I am looking for a 2 bedroom apartment (~1500 USD) nearby Stanford (2-3
miles from the center of campus). We will arrive on the 1st of November.
Any clues are warmly welcome.

Many thanks in advance,
Dominik

Dr. Dominik Fleitmann
Institute of Geological Sciences, University of Bern
Baltzerstrasse 1-3, 3012 Bern, Switzerland
phone (office): +41 (0)31 631 8775
phone (mobile): +41 (0)78 757 5014
Fax: +41 (0)31 631 4843
E-mail: fleitman_at_geo.unibe.ch