sfbay: Weihnachtsmarkt volunteers needed

From: Peter Buettner <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 23:01:52 -0700

We are looking for volunteers to help us organize this year's Holiday
Market in San Francisco. The event will take place November 22-23. We
will have twice the space compared to last year and a big parking lot,
so there will be plenty to do.

Last year's Holiday Market was one of the major events of the
German-speaking community, together with the Oktoberfest and the Berlin
and Beyond film festival. Volunteering at our Market is a great way to
participate in our community and support our organizations.

If you're interested in volunteering please send me an short email. Our
first meeting takes place this Sunday, September 28, 12:30 p.m. in San
Francisco.
Here's a list of volunteer opportunities:
- food
- music
- booths/vendors/artists
- import and sale of Austrian/German/Swiss Holiday crafts
- parking
- children's corner
- admission
- decoration
- marketing
- PR

The Holiday Market San Francisco is a fundraising event for the German
School of San Francisco and the St. Matthew's Lutheran Church in SF.
Addition information about the event can be found soon at
http://HolidayMarketSF.com <http://holidaymarketsf.com/> .

Viele Grüße,
Peter Buettner
GSSF President