Re: sfbay: Re: Swiss beer in the bay area

From: Marius <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 21:58:26 -0700

Hi everybody,

Thanks foor all your good tips on getting Swiss beer. I'd like to share
my findings with those who have taken an interest.

The only thing that I could find was that Beltramo's carries
"Samichlaus"-Bier. Ironically, this is not even Swiss beer (anymore). It
was invented by Hürlimann, but production was stopped in 1995, and in
2001 an Austrian brewery started to brew it again. (I had never heard of
that beer before)

Cheers,
Marius