Re: sfbay: Re: Swiss beer in the bay area

From: Daniel G. Kluge <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2003 23:42:27 +0200

Am Samedi, 13.09.03, um 09:00 Uhr (Europe/Zurich) schrieb Steffen Meyer:

> Marius,
> you might want to check out these websites & stores in the area:
>
> Beverages & More
> http://www.bevmo.com
>
> Costplus Worldmarket
> http://www.costplus.com
>
> they usually have a great variety of
> beverages from all over the world...

Beverages & More might be your best bet, though I never saw Swiss Beer
(not that I looked very hard), and even if they have one, chances are
that it's not one of the few good ones
(http://www.cerveza.ch/swiss.shtml ). I stick to the beer of the region
I'm in, I'm not fond of beer being shipped around the world, doesn't do
it any good either.

Conveniently enough, you can find Trader's Joe, BevMo and WorldMarket
all within a mile radius in Mountain View, so check 'em all out.

-daniel