sfbay: BBQ on Sunday August 17, 2003

From: Hansjurg Jost <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 08:32:07 -0700

Dear SF Bay Swiss-Listers,

It is time for another BBQ (you can call it a late 1. August party).
Let's get together on Sunday, August 17, 2003, starting at noon in the
Huddard Park near Woodside. Come to meet some old and new faces!

See http://www.swiss-list.com/social/ for more information.

Please let me know if you plan to attend, so I get a rough head count.

Hope to see you there,

Happy 1. August,

Hansjürg