sfbay: 2 value cars for sale: JEEP Grd Cherokee 95; SATURN SC2, 97

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 00:11:28 -0500

hi

Moving back to Switzerland we're selling our cars, which served us very well.
Both are reliable and well kept. Clean history and clean inside... We price
them a bit below market value.

here are the facts:

--------------------------------------
JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE Laredo 4WD - 1995
______________________________________

Selling Price $5,290
Condition Good
Mileage 115,000 Doors 5
Exterior Color Green
Interior Color Beige Engine Cylinders 6
Transmission Automatic
Features: A/C, Front, Airbag: Driver, Alarm, Alloy Wheels, Anti-Lock Brakes,
CD Player, Cruise Control, Fog Lights, Power Locks, Power Seats, Power
Steering, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Rear Window Wiper, Remote
Keyless Entry, Tinted Glass

Very reliable and clean. CARFAX report available. Non Smoking. New Smog.

-----------------------------------
SATURN SC2, 1997 - Coupe
___________________________________

Selling Price $4,790
Condition Excellent
Mileage 56,000
Doors 2
Exterior Color Gold
Interior Color Beige
Transmission Automatic
Engine Cylinders 4 - 1.9L.
Features A/C, 2 Airbags, Cassette/Radio, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power
Steering, Power Windows, Rear Window Defroster, Remote Keyless Entry,
Velour/Cloth Seats, Rear Spoiler, Fog Lights. Fold-down rear seats.

No Smoking. Great history. Carfax report available. New Smog.