sfbay: searching a room ???

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 06:00:22 -0500

Hello,

My name is Boris and I'm coming to SFO for a period of 6 months, from 1st August, working for the swiss gen. consulate.
I'm searching a room in the surroundings of downtown. I'm 24, french speaker(Geneva)and very keen on sport!!
Has anyone of you an opportunity to submit ? ALL offers are welcomed!!!

Sincerly

Boris Lardi