(no subject)

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 23:35:05 -0500

Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:46:08 -0500
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2003 18:46:08 -0500
To: sfbay_at_swiss-list.com
From: stefan.ludwig_at_writeme.com
Subject: sfbay: Moving Sale: bed, armoire, Kigas
Sender: sfbay-admin_at_swiss-list.com
        <mailto:sfbay-request_at_swiss-list.com?subject=unsubscribe>

We are moving back to Switzerland soon and have some things for sale. Check out
http://www.geocities.com/stefanludwig/Moving_sale.html for pictures and prices.

Everything must go, so I'm happy about any offer. Pickup in San Jose (Willow Glen area).

Please send me an e-mail or call me at 408-267 3434.

Thanks,

Stefan