sfbay: Swiss List South Bay Stammtisch on Wednesday June 18, starting at

From: Eric Debes <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2003 00:50:05 -0500

7PM
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 08:22:43 -0700

Hi,

the Swiss List South Bay Stammtisch is now becoming a regular event taking
place every third Wednesday of the month.
Last month we decided to continue having a "moving Stammtisch" and checking
out different places in the South Bay.
So next week we will meet at the Tied House in Mountain View
(http://www.tiedhouse.com, 954 Villa Street, Mountain View, CA), starting at
7PM.

See you there,

Eric