sfbay: Families: join the Sommerfest this Saturday in Menlo Park

From: Nina P. Reinhart <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 22:53:05 -0700 (PDT)

tests=QUOTE_TWICE_1
version=2.53

I though I'll pass on this event happening this week
end. The German American School has a great campus and
this is a great event for families.

Please come and join us for our "Sommerfest"
celebrating our 15th anniversary
and the inauguration of our new name:
"German-American International School"

Saturday, June 14
11:00am - 4pm
275 Elliott Drive
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Phone: 650-324-8617
www.germanamericanschool.org

Games for the kids!
Live music for the adults!
Enjoy our student play!
Indulge in our international buffet!

Admission: Adults: $ 10; children (ages 4+): $5
Included in the admission is a raffle ticket for a
breathtaking price!

=====
Nina P. Reinhart
nina_reinhart_at_yahoo.com
650-299 0511
650-714 1678
Thank you for asking permission if you can use
this email adress for marketing/sollicitation purposes.