Re: sfbay: English classes

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 08 May 2003 16:07:48 -0400

Eva,

My wife is following evening "english as a second language" classes at the Palo
Alto high school. This program is free and runs all year long. This is not very
intensive (3 hours, twice a week, monday and wednesday). The nice side of this
program is that they have, I think, 7 levels and poeple can start and stop when
ever they want. It is pretty easy to start, all you need is to do is go there
one of the evenings, you have test and then you are assigned to a class. They
also have other english classes and if you are interested you can probably
contact them and they will direct you to the appropriate program.

http://www.paadultschool.org/html/body_esl.html

Best regards,

Antoine.