sfbay: roomie

From: Anne Masser <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 16:32:14 -0700

My old roomate is looking for a new renter. I lived there for over 3
years and found a family away from home (Switzerland). If you are
looking for more than just a place to sleep, check it out.
  Anne

Thanks Anne for putting this on swiss list.

Large room for rent in home with a dog, cat, boy and his mother. Rent is
$485 per month. We are sociable and active and live in Palo Alto next to
Stanford University in Silicon Valley. San Jose is 20 minutes away and
San Francisco is 60 minutes from our house. There is wonderful biking
and hiking nearby. There is a yard with a lawn, fruit trees and a
vegetable garden. Call me at 650 493-5591 or email me at
lisasj_at_pacbell.net.

Lisa