sfbay: Do you drive a minivan?

From: Darius Somary <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 12:59:02 -0800

Does anyone on the swiss-list own a recent (model 2000 or newer):

Dodge Caravan or Grand Caravan
Toyota Sienna
Honda Odyssey
VW Eurovan
Chrysler Voyager or Town & Country
Ford Windstar

If yes, I would love to know whether you are happy with your minivan, what
model and configuration you chose and whether you would buy that same car
again? I'm reading up on all the pros and cons and test reports on edmunds,
msn, consumer reports etc. and now would like to hear some first-hand
feedback from actual owners/drivers.

Thank you. __Darius