sfbay: Team Handball, Anyone? (Part II)

From: Haefliger, Juerg <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:10:34 -0800

Hello all,
I thought I'd give it a second try, but this time I'm desperate :-)
We (www.calheat.com, a Fremont based Team Handball Club) signed up 3 teams (2
men's & 1 women's) for the US nationals on April 11-13 in Reno and are short of
players for the 2nd men's team as well as the women's team. We're particularly
and desperately in need of a goalie for the 2nd men's team. So if anybody -
male or female - with a basic knowledge of the game is interested in going to
the US nationals to defend the european supremacy :-) please don't hesitate to
let me know. For you're information, the 2nd men's team and the women's team
are 'fun' teams, so being in superior athletic shape is absolutely not
required.

..juerg