RE: sfbay: Fry's in Geneva?

From: Vaughn G. Hysinger <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 15:45:00 +0100

The closest thing to a Fry's is a Media Markt. They are all over but the
one I go to is co-located with IKEA just north of Bern. I know there are a
couple in Zurich.

Your next bet (but not with as good prices) is Interdiscount. Again a chain
that is all over CH.

Vaughn G. Hysinger
vaughn_at_sgstrading.com <mailto:vaughn_at_sgstrading.com>