sfbay: Job Opportunities in Finance

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 23:13:25 GMT

Hello,

I am currently an MBA student at UC Davis. I am actively seeking a job in
finance (asset management, research, investment banking) anywhere in the US.

I have a strong experience in equity research and portfolio management (3 years
with private bank in Geneva) as well as private equity (Alternative Investment
Group at CalPERS).

Please feel free to email me if you can share any leads.

Thank you very much,

Yves