sfbay: looking for an apartment in SF

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Sat, 4 Jan 2003 17:41:59 GMT

Hello,

I am medical doctor from Lausanne and I will move with my family (my spouse and
two young children)to San Francisco in July 2003. We are looking for an
apartment in SF for this date.

Do you know someone who quits an apartment in July 2003? What are the best
means to find an apartment in SF? I will come to SF to prepare my stay in UCSF
at the end of January: is it possible to find an apartment in January for July
2003 or is it too early?

Thank you for your help

Nicolas Rodondi, MD
Lausanne