sfbay: Swiss American Chamber Stammtisch, 1/9/03 @ 5:30pm

From: Andreas Glocker <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 16:01:04 -0800

Hello Friends,

Please join me for the Stammtisch Business Network Meeting at Schroeders
this 2nd Thursday, January 9th at 5:30 pm at 240 Front Street in San
Francisco. Mr. RC Peck, one of the co-founders of Fearless Wealth, an
Investment Educational company, has offered to speak to us on "Keeping and
Growing Your Money." His presentation will be approximately 15 minutes
followed by a discussion with questions and answers. Please refer to the
biography, below, for more information.

Please RSVP to this invitation at stammtisch_at_fastmetrics.com
<mailto:stammtisch_at_fastmetrics.com> by noon on January 7th to ensure that
you have a seat! As you may have noticed, we are growing-we are now
approximately 50 people at each event! Approximately half of our attendees
stay on for dinner after the event to continue the discussion and to
network.

Our schedule for 2003 events will be posted after January 20th. Be sure to
check <http://www.amcham.ch/events/m_san_francisco.htm> for
details. Stammtisch is generally held on the 1st Thursday of each month.

 We hope you will join us on January 9th.

Happy New Year!
        Es guet's Neu'

Andreas Glocker
stammtisch_at_fastmetrics.com <mailto:stammtisch_at_fastmetrics.com>

Biography of Mr. RC Peck
Mr. RC Peck is one of the co-founders of Fearless Wealth, an Investment
Educational company started three years ago. Fearless Wealth is interested
in helping individuals with the most difficult thing in the world -- keeping
and growing their money. Their philosophy is straightforward; simple
language and simple solutions that give great results.

RC has spent thousands of hours interviewing hundreds of Wall Street money
managers, traders, and other financially successful people to learn one
simple thing: what works and what doesn't. And in doing so has discovered
what has never failed.

One of the things RC discovered was that people commit the same errors over
and over again never understanding they are following the wrong rules. He
realized that anyone could have his or her money work harder and create a
better life. Winning wasn't about high priced brokers or income but was all
about following the right system. Once you knew the system, it was simply
about following the rules.

RC Peck is a philosopher of simple solutions to the seemingly overwhelming
obstacles surrounding effective money management. He has a humorous approach
to eliminating the fear of money management and prepares participants for
greater financial satisfaction.

Born in the Midwest, he bought his first stock at 15, traded commodities in
New York City, taught neurosurgeons in India about sterotactic-radiosurgery,
and has lived on four continents. He has experienced the highs and lows of
money, but is proof that you can create a wealthy life without having to
sell your soul.