sfbay: Moving back to Switzerland, lots of stuff to go

From: Daniel Gerald Kluge <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 09:56:50 -0800

Hello group,
since my company decided to close the Palo-Alto Office, it is time for
me to move back to Switzerland, after over three years in the Bay-Area.
And there's heaps of stuff I don't want to take with me:

All this stuff has to be gone by January 3...

Computer stuff:
Sonicwall SOHO 2 Firewall 2/ 10 User License $200
Siemens Gigaset 4015 Cordless Phone, digital 2.4 GHz has Caller-ID and
built-in digital answering machine, $45
Harman Kardon iSub 20W USB Subwoofer for Mac $40
Netgear FS108 8-port Switch 10/100 Ethernet, $40
Netgear DS104 4-port hub 10/100 Ethernet, $25
MicroConnectors 4-port USB Hub $5
Almost everything above comes in original Box, with original Manuals,

Rest of my Appartement:
Oval Glass Coffee Table with two levels, 48" x 32" $100
Sharp Microwave R-120D, 600 W, 0.5 cft in original Box, blue $30
Dirt Devil Featherlite Vacuum $25
Steam Iron Black & Decker + Ironing Board $10
Floor Lamp IKEA Vreten , 6" tall, blank metall, round white paper
screen $20
20" Fan with floor-stand $10
Caller-Id Box $5

Cheers,