sfbay: '84 VW Camper Van for Sale in Monterey Bay Area

From: Vinz Koller <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 19:14:06 -0800

After giving me 10 years of service, I am selling my beloved "Bussli", an '84 VW Vanagon Westfalia camper.

For a photo:
http://hometown.aol.com/kollerv/myhomepage/personal.html

It is on its second 1.9 liter watercooled engine. Has been meticulously
maintained and looks beautiful and is very clean inside and out. 90K on new
engine, 180K total. Transmission and clutch, catalytic converter have been
replaced. Has air conditioning but I have never charged it. Just replaced
seals for pop-top, skylight for pop-top, battery.

Accessories include standard camping package, stove, sink, fridge, cabinets and
of course beds to sleep 4. Fridge has not been connected while I've owned it.
Sony Stereo.

Yakima Roof Rack posts that attach to pop-top (needs two cross bars).
Front bike rack for two bikes.
Very interesting self-made internal ski rack that should have been patented...

Test drive option available in Carmel or occasionally on Mondays or Tuesdays in Oakland.
Price: $5200.

Vinz Koller
Social Policy Research Associates
1330 Broadway, Suite 1426
Oakland, CA 94612-2513
Voice: (510) 763-1499, ext 638
Fax: (510) 763-1599
E-Mail: Vinz_Koller_at_spra.com
http://www.spra.com

Home Office: Voice and Fax: (831) 622-0749
P.O. Box 1242, Carmel, CA 93921