sfbay: Moving sale

From: Olivier Schaer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2002 08:56:43 -0800

[as stated on our web page attachments are always deleted,
 as is any html formated email and copies of emails already
 posted once, as there is an archive to look them up. The Moderator]

Sorry for the spam, by obviously my attachment didn't go through in my
last email. Please refer to the link below for more information

http://www.e-schaer.net/fr/sale.htm

Have a good day
/Olivier

Olivier Schaer