Re: sfbay: Want to play some Team Handball?

From: Rene Aeberhard <click for textversion of email address >
Date: 14 Oct 2002 12:53:41 -0700

Hi Juerg,

"an amateur Team Handball Club"? So there are other teams than the one,
which won the third place in the 2002 national championship? I'm a 36
year old Swiss, living in Palo Alto since June 2001, haven't played
handball since ages, but I'm interested to play again. Are you living
on this side of the bay?

Rene