sfbay: Want to play some Team Handball?

From: Juerg Haefliger <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2002 12:58:32 -0700

Hello,

For those of you who always wondered: Yes, there is a Team Handball Club
(the 'European' style handball game) in the bay area and we are always
looking for individuals to join in.
CalHeat (www.calheat.com) is an amateur Team Handball Club based in
Fremont and consists of players from all over the world (well, that is
not exactly true, we're almost all Europeans :-), all ages and both
genders. Andybody who has a basic understanding of the game and likes to
do some sporting activity is greatly welcome to stop by and give it a
try. We just started practicing this week, so don't be afraid if you're
out of shape, we all are!
Practice is every Monday and Wednesday in Fremont's Centerville High
School from 8.30pm - 10.30pm (check out www.calheat.com for driving
directions).

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to drop me an email. And
*please*, we could use some Swiss players! I'm greatly outnumbered by
the Germans :-)

Hope to see you there
..juerg