Re: sfbay: medical information

From: Dorothea Beringer <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 11:43:24 -0700

I was at the Women's Health Medical Group in Portola Valley, and was
quite satisfied. I found the staff very friendly, and they take things
serious. I have mostly seen Donna Driscoll, Winona Tan and James
McCarrick. Though you may always see the same physician for your
appointments, at the hospital you will get the one that has duty on that
day.

You can find more information at:
http://www.pamf.org/locations/whmg.html, or call me.

Dorothea