sfbay: Beach BBQ and Beach Volleyball September 15

From: Christoph Loeffler <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2002 12:50:28 -0400

It's time again to get together and have a social event!

We will organize a BBQ at the Seacliff Beach State Park
just south of Santa Cruz.
http://www.parks.ca.gov/default.asp?page_id=543

Mark your calendars for Sunday, September 15,
We will start between 12 noon and 1 p.m.

In Swiss-list history, BBQs have been fun events where
we can get back together with old friends and get to
meet new faces. The atmosphere is informal, and families
are welcome.

Everybody brings his own food and drink (of course, if you
have some goodies to share, most probably nobody will object).
Charcoal will be provided. We will have our own Beach Volleyball
net and ball and we will be there early to "defend" some
grills and tables for the Swiss-list group.

Please let us know if you intend to come so that we can have a
rough head count.

Looking forward to seeing as many of you as possible at the beach.

Karin [mailto:karinserban_at_yahoo.com]

Christoph [mailto:christoph_at_paramanet.com]