sfbay: Wanted

From: <click for textversion of email address >
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2002 05:37:44 GMT

Hello:

I am trying to contact a Swiss person that I have met at an Asian-Silicon
Valley Connection event, moderated by Guy Kawasaki, about a year ago. I don't
recall his name and I can't find his business card. My company changed
location once and I changed apartment twice in the meantime. However, I can
provide a brief "Steckbrief".

The wanted person:
- is male
- in his late thirties and mid-forties
- quite tall and athletic
- has a Berner dialect (Emmenthal??)
- has been in the US/Bay Area for over 10 years
- successfully runs a business consulting company that had no website when I met him
- is married to a German lady
- has at least two children

If anybody knows this person, I would appreciate it if you could provide me
with his contacts (email). My email is u_vonburg_at_yahoo.com. Thank you very
much.

Urs